All visitors staying at Nahkeeta Campsite do so upon acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Approved Recreation Vehicles only
- Pets: Must be on leash at all times.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dog.
- Observe all campsite boundaries.
- No Firearms or Hunting
- No open fires or fireworks
- Area around camper must be kept tidy.
- You are responsible for insulating your own water connection pipe with heat tape etc. during cold weather.
- Damage to water/ electrical heads or meters may incur a charge.
- Excess water usage will incur additional charge.
- No Refunds
- No illegal activities
- No riding bicycles after dark. Persons under 16 must wear a helmet.
- No operating a business from or on site.
- No unlicensed vehicles (May be towed at owner's expense).
- No ATVs
- No auto repairs on site unless approved by management.
- No metal detectors
- No digging
- Sub leasing RV on site is not permitted
- Maximum 2 adults and 2 vehicles per RV (for monthly stays)
- Please remain respectful of neighbors and keep noise to a minimum, particularly after dark. Domestic disturbance will not be tolerated.
- Please be aware that Nahkeeta Campsite is a Temporary residence site. If you do not pay your bill on time you will be asked to leave.
- Nahkeeta Campsite LLC, it's Owners, Management and Officers are free from any liability and have no responsibility for any injury to persons/ pets or damage/ loss of personal property.
- Nahkeeta Campsite LLC, it's Owners, Management and Officers reserve the right to evict any persons for behavior deemed detrimental to the campsite or visitors, or for failure to abide by Campsite Terms and Conditions.